Contribute to the fight against climate change and reduce greenhouse gas emissions through energy actions
Promote savings, improve energy efficiency and increase the generation of renewable and local energy in municipal buildings and equipment
- Implementation of energy saving and efficiency systems in thermal installations and lighting installations
- Improvement of the buildings' thermal envelopes to reduce their energy demand
- Promotion of the model of energy service companies in municipal buildings and equipment
- Local energy generation and energy saving in the city's public facilities and equipment
- Solar energy installations in buildings (sports facilities, social promotion housing, municipal administrative buildings, etc.)
- Promotion of heat-cold distribution networks in the city (Districlima, Ecoenergies Barcelona)
- Mini-wind installations, autonomous and self-sufficient lighting, energy utilization of biomass, utilization of geothermal energy, etc.
- Compensation for emissions generated in publications or municipal events
- Promotion of energy culture through awareness campaigns such as "At the Town Hall as home" or the "Energy Saving Marathon"